The Fruitful Homemaker is a web-based ministry that seeks to point women to Christ through homemaking. If you’re here today, know that you have been prayed over. Whether you’re a newlywed, married for 40 years, or hoping to be married one day, TFH is a place where you belong! TFH is a place for all ages to come find encouragement and leave with a renewed spirit of hope found only in Christ Jesus.
- Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce (with fresh tomatoes)This crockpot spaghetti sauce recipe is the perfect way to use up summer tomatoes. Homemade pasta sauce is easy to prepare, uses clean ingredients and … Read more
- Our Favorite Screen Free Activity To Do At Home (that is free!)Raising kids in our modern world means battling screen time all day long. Technology is the biggest double edged sword of our lifetime, I feel … Read more
- Homemade Pot Pie (with any kind of meat!)Do you ever wonder what to do with those two random pork chops you cooked one night and saved in the freezer? Make a homemade … Read more
- Why I Chose Classical Conversations After 8 Years Of Traditional EducationHomeschooling was never on my radar when I became a mom four times over. Our journey to homeschool is documented in this post but today … Read more
- A Fruitful Kitchen: Finding JoyBy now, we’ve all felt the impact of skyrocketing food costs. Restaurants are raising their prices, passing card processing fees onto customers, and grocery stores … Read more
I’m Anna, the creator behind this blog.
I am a wife, homeschooling mom to four, prayer warrior, and most importantly, a follower of Christ.
Homemaking and hospitality are my spiritual gifts and something I love to share with others!
Through The Fruitful Homemaker (TFH), I hope to inspire and empower women to embrace homemaking as worship to the Lord by leaning into their God ordained gifts and role as image bearers so that you may be known by the fruit that you bear. (Matthew 7:20)
On TFH you’ll find nutritious but approachable recipes, tips for managing a robust laundry schedule, a glimpse into our journey as a new homeschool family, and encouragement for your walk with the Lord.