I’ve adapted this recipe from one of Jo Seagar’s recipes I found recently when looking for a zucchini recipe. It immediately replaced the zucchini crust-less quiche recipe I was already using as this one required no pre-cooking. Everything gets ‘thrown together’, put in a baking dish and straight into the oven.
This is a really simple recipe where you just chop everything up and mix it together.
You can make it even easier by popped the onion, zucchini and cheese in the food processor, rather than chopping and grating.
And blended them together! Much quicker and less messy then chopping and grating!
I then added the flour, eggs and milk and gave it another quick blend.
And then poured the mixture into the prepared tin.
Serve a slice of quiche with a green salad (this is from our garden).
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 and ½ cups grated cheese (about 50g)
- 2 grated zucchini (grate or chop any other vegetables you would like to try instead)
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 and ½ cups milk
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180⁰C. Put all the ingredients into a bowl (or food processor) and mix to combine.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper or spray with oil.
- Pour into the dish and bake for 40 minutes until set and golden brown.
- Serve in squares with a green salad.
Hope you enjoy it!
Get my Free Recipe Binder
Get your recipes sorted with my Recipe Binder
- 50+ pages
- Dividers & Tabs
Here are some more posts I think you will enjoy.
This post has been linked to the following link parties: