Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could attend trainings by all the best authors and speakers on motherhood topics? Well, guess what? You can. And it’s free. And you don’t even have to leave your house to participate. Come join me at The Mom Conference!
This post contains affiliate links to help support my blogging venture.
WHAT IS THE MOM CONFERENCE?
The Mom Conference is a totally FREE three-day online event featuring some truly amazing speakers and YOU are invited to attend! I attended last year, really loved it and took HEAPS of notes. I got motivated and equipped and it has made a difference to our home and family.
Join me and over 100,000 moms around the world on October 11, 12, and 13th and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to healthy eating to finding more joy in motherhood. For each day of the conference you will have 24 hours access to a number of online classes, so you can watch them when it is most convenient for you.
Register for FREE now at The Mom Conference.
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes to make motherhood more enjoyable. 20 rock star speakers (mostly moms) will be teaching you how to:
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Teach your children about sex (yes, you really do need to do this…)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic going on these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (such a tricky and important subject!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that really works
- Teach your children – babies through teens – the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (seriously?!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
Sounds amazing, right?
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting (Helping Kids – and Yourself – Manage Emotions)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship (Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food)
- Ramona Zabriski, author of “Wife for Life: Your Power to Succeed in Marriage” and Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, positive discipline expert and author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Dina Alexander, Founder of Educate and Empower Kids (How to Talk to your Children about Sex)
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting (Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (Specific Systems for Cleaning)
- April and Eric Perry, life architecture experts and founders of Learn-Do-Become (Building the Life you Really Want)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs)
- Desiree Ward, healthy eating expert and founder of Unconventional Kitchen (Simple Ways to Feed Your Family Healthy Foods)
And to help you avoid procrastination (we know how it goes!), if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as your registration has been completed!
– FREE Audio Story and Family Discussion Guide: These materials will help you teach your children about honesty in a really fun way
– FREE Guide: 7 Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List
Come participate ONLINE and be inspired October 11, 12 and 13th!
Register for FREE at the The Mom Conference today:
See you at The Mom Conference!